Thursday, November 17, 2016

Holiday Table Trivets-Dollar Tree Craft Project

Hi Friends! In this post I'm sharing with you all about some super easy holiday themed trivets that will dress up your holiday table this year. 



This was a really easy project to make so its perfect for those of you crafters out there who don't have a lot of time to work on your holiday projects due to the craziness of life, which seems to be amplified this time of year...lol. 

For this project I used two of the glass Cutting Boards, as Dollar Tree has them labeled but to me their trivets as that's what I heard growing up. I also used one of the adorable gift bags Dollar Tree has to offer this year. So with those two items along with some Mod Podge and some copper paint (which is totally optional as I mention in the video below). You're looking at a really nice gift for either your home or for the hostess when you attend some holiday parties this season for less than $5. What a deal right? 


 Below is my video tutorial where I walk you the steps on how to create one of these beautiful trivets that you can use to dress up your holiday table this year. A part of me can't wait until Thanksgiving is over so I can display these on my dining room table ; )


I hope you ladies enjoy this project and that you make some of these for your own holiday table. Please make sure you check back here on my blog as I'm busy making more fun and decorative craft items for this holiday season. Also make sure you're subscribed to my YouTube channel so you don't miss any new crafty videos I upload several times a week.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day : )

3 comments:

Creative Comments