Monday, March 12, 2012

Made Especially For You...March Sketch Challenge!!

Hey Everyone...welcome back for another challenge with Made Especially For You!

The challenge for this week is to create a card inspired by the following sketch...

This is another sketch created/designed by Beckie one of my fellow DT members. I am sitting out for this weeks challenge so I don't have a card to show you this time around...BUT head on over to the Made Especially For You Challenge Blog to see all of the amazing cards by my fellow DT members. 

Our sponsor for this weeks challenge winner is Jessica's Craft Shaque 
Jessica is offering up a set of decorative corsage pins. This is a FAB prize..I have some decorative pins myself & use them quite often on a lot of scrappy projects.

Now that you have all the info on this weeks challenge..head into your creative space and get to work on your card : )

2012 CK (Creating Keepsakes) Convention:

I just returned on Sunday from CK and had a total BLAST!!! I can't even begin to describe to you how much fun the convention was. I will be doing a post on Tuesday March 13th where I will be sharing some pics, products I bought & won, classes I took, the vendors that were there and much more so be sure to come back and check it out. 


Happy Scrappin  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments