Wednesday, April 17, 2013

May Arts New Release Spring Challenge Project

Hi Friends! Today I'm super excited to share my project I made for the May Arts New Release Spring Challenge! You can see the post that went up on the MA blog on Monday HERE. How the challenges work is that Bethney announces the theme for the challenge, you submit your idea to her and your selection of the amazing ribbons/trims/laces she is offering up for the challenge and if she likes your idea you get to play along. Well I was lucky enough to get to participate in another one of her challenges (insert big cheesy grin here..lol).

So now let me share with you my Spring Bucket of Flowers...

I also have a short video that shows the project up close and shows you the ribbons I chose to work with....

Here are some additional photos........
I just love how this project turned out. Using the amazing ribbons and trims from May Arts makes any project you create look awesome. I've been a long time fan-addict (lol) of May Arts ribbon and I was so very honored that Bethney liked my idea and chose to have me participate in this super fun challenge.

Be sure to check out all of the other amazing entries from the other participants at the May Arts Blog.

Thanks for stopping by and for checking out another scrappy post.

Happy Craftin!!

Products used:
May Arts Ribbons-Teal String: 449-34, White Eyelet: 447-38-01, Fuchsia Ruched Ruffle: 441-78-22, Natural Burlap: 398-4-11
Maya Road wood buttons
Dowels
Craft paint
Beacon 3 in 1
Scor-tape
Mon Ami Gabby-crepe paper
Floral bucket
Variety of paper collections for the hand cut flowers

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Abby! All the flowers are so pretty and I love all the different ribbons/trims you used. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments