Thursday, July 11, 2013

Where Bloggers Create 2013 Craft Room Tour

*To see my May Arts 2nd Round DT Call project & post please click HERE*

Hi Friends! Welcome to the 2013 Where Bloggers Create Blog Party hosted by Karen Valentine from My Desert Cottage. I also want to welcome those of you who are visiting my blog for the first time...if you like what you see..please become a follower...let me know you did and I'll return the favor as I'd love to check out your blog & craft as well : )

This year is especially exciting for me as I just moved my craft room downstairs just last week and my craft space has doubled (YAY). So I just got my room put together (mostly) and I'm really excited to share it with all of you. I still need to add some window treatments and hang a few things but it's pretty close to how I want it to look. I created a video as I thought that would be the easiest and best way to show you around my creative space so I didn't make you sift through a ton of photos : )

I tried not to make it too long but well darn it..I just get so excited about my world of paper crafting that I want to share it all ; )

For those of you who are new to me...you probably can tell that I am a paper crafter who LOVES all things purple. I've been scrapbooking/crafting for 18 years this September (right after I had my son) and this once hobby has turned into a complete obsession and crafty career for me. You can check out my whole story in my bio that's on my blog :)

I do have a few photos of my room to share...I didn't want to make the post too long so I be sure to watch the video if you want to see my creative space in it's entirety : )

















I had so much fun getting my room together and participating in this super fun blog party that Karen Valentine puts together each year. I hope you enjoyed the tour of my creative space and I can't wait to check the other blogs on the list.

Be sure to come back for another scrappy post and happy craftin!!

 

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE your room!! I especially love your purple ribbon chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy craft batman!!! I love this WOW girl you are super talented and so inspiring! Write a book LOL! I would by it and of corse you would sign it for me wouldn't you?
    Love your space!
    Loves
    Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new space Abby!! Wow! I thought I had a lot of stuff! Actually I have about 10,000 wood mounted stamps and still working on the other stuff. I love your ribbon & lace chandelier! Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous space you have! The chandelier is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Abby. I've been following you on Bloglovin and would love for you to follow my blog, too. I like your craft space - especially the purple accents (my favorite color). I like how you've got some darker wood furniture and blinds in the room. Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your tour! Liked the fabric strip chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creative space!!.. And I LOVE the purple hutch!!.. Thank you for sharing, and hope you're enjoying your weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your room and all the wonderful eye candy! Hugs! http://connell-crafts.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You have a wonderful studio with so many things in it. I loved that you did the video! Thanks for letting us visit your space. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed peeking into your studio – you have a lovely studio space with so many wonderful treasures to create with. Cheers from Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing space!!!
    I am in love with the purple piece of furniture!! (I will take that....lol)

    Thank you for showing around. So many pretty things!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vintage locker baskets! And of course, the printer's tray... so cool and great for organizing. How great to have DOUBLED your space! Lucky you! Thank you for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've knocked my socks off!! I enjoyed every second of your video tour... my brain is reeling with all the inspiration and ideas... thank-you for sharing so much of your wonderful self with the world!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments