Saturday, June 25, 2011

Quick after Relay post

Hi Everyone...it has been a couple of days since I last posted. I have been busy participating with the 2011 Relay For Life. It was my first time to do this and I had an amazing time and a lot of money was raised...which was awesome. I will be doing a Relay post tomorrow since I am pretty wiped from being up for the Relay.

I will get back to my scrappy posts next week...I just feel that the Relay For Life is such an important event and supports a cause that affects all of us in some way or another and I want to dedicate a full post to just the Relay.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far and come back tomorrow to see a lot of pictures from the 2011 Lebanon Oregon Relay For Life event : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments