Monday, August 1, 2011

Michaels+50% off coupon=Extreme Happiness : )

Happy Monday!!!

I had another successful trip to Michaels on Friday. I had a 50% off coupon they posted on their Facebook page so I thought I would head over there and see what goodies I could find. Let me tell ya I wasn't disappointed when I got there. Take a look at all the goodies I scooped up..........

I had so much fun looking around the store and finding these goodies.


You will not believe how much these items were...$1 each...told ya you wouldn't believe it ; )  I was super excited to see these on the clearance aisle.

L O V E these fabric flowers...I still can't believe these were only $1 each...I should have bought the remaining two packs of the larger flowers...ugh.


These are actually hair clips...I was going to take a picture of the backside but forgot to. The clips will be easy to remove since they are just hot glued to the back. These will be fun to put on the cover of a board book or frame.


These are great felt page accents that I can't wait to use...I already have a project in mind for a few of them : )


Ok...the next few pictures are very exciting for me since I am a DIE HARD Tim Holtz junkie....

I haven't used the Grunge paper yet so I am really excited to do some scrappy projects with this stuff.
This is what I bought with my 50% off coupon...I wanted the birdcage die but they were out...but I have already been playing with this die and I love it too.

Love these texture shades too...so many scrappy possibilites that it blows the mind...lol.

Let me tell ya...this blending tool has made a world of difference when I am working on projects. I used this when I was making the baby album I posted about here and it was soooo much easier to distress and ink the pages...loved it.
This will be used with these........

Can't wait to use these Fragments...which of course I will post about later : )

Some more Distress Inks to add to my collection...love them.


These embossing folders were marked down 40% so of course I had to grab these too : ) These work not only in my Cuttlebug also in my Tim Holtz Vagabond machine.

Be sure to come back and check out the scrappy projects I will be making with these new goodies : )

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments