Monday, August 8, 2011

My Girls....

So I was thinking about what scrappy project I wanted to share with all of you and I was looking through some photos of "projects past"...that's kinda catchy...I may use that as my title when I post older projects I have created...but I digress.

So I thought I would share a board book I made for one of my SIL's~my hubby's youngest brothers wife~to showcase some photos of their three beautiful baby girls.

This was a super fun book to design and put together for my SIL. I tried taking pics of the book on the table~where this one is taken~but I kept getting a glare and they didn't look right for some reason so the remaining pics are taken on my living room floor...lol.


I think this is probably my favorite page in this board book. I have this super cute vine ribbon that I used and then placed some small delicate flowers on top and added some bling...I mean this is a book for some girls...gotta have some bling : )
Ok...not sure why I didn't rotate this before posting but oh well...you get the idea : )

Loved giving this to my SIL and seeing the look of happiness on her face when she saw it. I know she will have no trouble filling this board book with some amazing pics of her beautiful girls.

I am working on a project right now that is using some of the cardboard I posted about here. Be sure to check back and see how it turned out : )

Have a great evening : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments