Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pink By Design Challenge:Office Supply Thank You Card

Hi Friends! Today I have a really cool card to share with you. I created this thank you card using some office supplies. I'm linking this up to the current challenge over at Pink By Designs Stamps.


 Here are the items I used to create this thank you card...


I love taking "non-traditional" crafting items and incorporate them into projects. 
I created this flower using some rubber bands and topping it off with a vintage button. Love how this turned out : )
Loving the mix of office supplies and how well they work together.
Some yummy Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl Jam!
Aren't the decorative erasers cute???




This was such a fun card to create & I really enjoyed adding in some office supplies as well. 

I do have a short video on my YouTube channel, you can check it out HERE . Blogger is being wonky and isn't allowing me to add videos directly into my posts right now. Boo!!

Thanks for stopping by and & checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting!!

Products used:
Rubber bands
Stapler
Paper clips
Erasers
Avery shipping tag
Vintage button
Basic Grey-Lily Kate & Serenade collections
DCWV-The Neutrals card stock stack
Ranger Archiver ink-black
TH Distress Ink-Black Soot
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon
Scor-tape
Beacon 3 in 1




 



12 comments:

  1. LOVE this Abby! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Love how beautiful you were able to make a bunch of office supplies look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! Loving your creative use of office supplies - the rubber band flower is amazing!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Pink by Design weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Blog, I get much important information from your blog and thank you for this post. Please, keep posting. I am waiting for your new post.
    Cheap Printer Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the point of views of Greg Canada, regarding the admission procedure of University of California, Hastings College of the Law. Regards, Simon,
    Hayward Bag Fitler

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article.
    Levelpro pressure transmitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your article is both informative and interesting. You've made your points clear and I agree on most of them. Your content has given me reason to think and this is my favorite kind of material.
    Levelpro pressure switch

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article.
    Levelpro pressure transmitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the amazing article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here. Your blog is better than others because of useful and meaningful posts
    levelpro level sensor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for posting and sharing this great article. It is so interesting. I want to know some other information about this site. So please give me this news quickly.
    Plastic Paddle Wheel Flow Meter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for posting and sharing this great article. It is so interesting. I want to know some other information about this site. So please give me this news quickly.
    Plastic Paddle Wheel Flow Meter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I must say that this post is so fantastic and I would like to share to everyone. Thank you very much for sharing this interesting post.
    PP Level Probe

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments