Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back To School Treat Box

Hi Friends! Boy do I have a really fun and easy project for all of you today. I'm really excited to share my project for 3GJ's Challenge No.24 Back To School With Ribbon!!

For this project I used five..yup that's right...five different yummy Crinkle Ribbons from 3GJ. I created a treat box from a sheet of card stock for my daughter to give to her principal. Since this is Kaley's last year in middle school, I wanted to make something that she could give to her since she's not only an amazing principal who took care of my baby girl for 3 years, but also a family friend.

 

I also have a short video that shows you the completed project up close : )


For this project I used the following 3GJ Crinkle Ribbons:

I thought it would be fun to cover the wooden knob I used with some Holly Berry crinkle ribbon. 



You can see more of the same crinkle ribbon peeking out from under the lid of the box. I used some clear card stock to create the window so you can see the paper apple I made which can be removed and filled with some wrapped candy as well : )
 Each side of the box has a different image from the G45 Place In Time collection...


I used some of the Goblin Green on my dictionary page apple to mimic a leaf...

This was such a fun and easy Back To School project to create that featured a wide variety of the yummy 3GJ Crinkle Ribbons. I love how the five different ribbons, each from a different bundle, really work so well together. It's always fun to mix up the bundles a bit and see what you come up with. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out another ScrappinAbby project.

Happy crafting!!



 

1 comment:

  1. Woooow,this is sooooo beautiful Abby !!!

    Big hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments