Sunday, August 11, 2013

I'm Still Here!!

Hi Friends...just a quick post to let everyone know that I'm still around and sorry it's been so long since my last post. It's been C-R-A-Z-Y busy at work and I had my good friend Cindy here visiting this weekend from Medford and the weekend before that we were in Washington for a family wedding. So with all that I haven't had much time to get some posts up. 

I've been super busy working on some DT projects...can't wait to share those later...and I'm working on some fun project for my home. 

Here's a video of some yummy 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon goodness and flair along with a sneak peek of what project I'm working on right now for my desk at work..

 I also had my first ever trip to Hobby Lobby two weekends ago. We don't have one yet in Oregon BUT it's coming next year (squeal)...so here's another video of my trip there and what I bought...

Check back this week for some more projects and as always...thank you to all who stop by my blog.

Happy Craftin : )
 

1 comment:

  1. Those candle holders are amazing! I'm not a fan of purple but love that finish!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments