Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hope You're Feeling Better Soon

Hi Friends! Today I'm going to share a card I made for a fellow co-worker who's also a friend and a fellow crafter. She's recovering from surgery and I wanted to send her something to hopefully brighten her day a bit and let her know that I'm thinking about her. 

I also have a short video showing you the card up close along with the yummy Crinkle Ribbon I used on this card...


I used 3 different crinkle ribbons for this card...



I love mixing the ribbons from the different bundles...they work so well together don't you think?
I frayed the ends of the crinkle ribbon that I tied through the wood button...such a cool shabby look to the yummy ribbon I think. I used a mix of sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang and some craft paint mixed with water to add some texture and background on the papers I selected.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for letting me share another ScrappinAbby project with all of you. 

Happy Craftin!! 

Products used:
3GJ Crinkle Ribbon-Hot & Cold Bundle, Halloween Harvest
Websters Pages
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Frayed Burlap, Alcohol Ink-Stream
Maya Road Wood Buttons
Lindy's Stamp Gang-Starbust Tiffany's Blue, Glitz Spritz Scintillating Silver
Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist-Mustard Seed
White craft paint
Cardstock

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I saw this on the 3GJ blog had to pop over and see more. The inside is as awesome as the outside. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna you are so sweet...thank you so much for your kind words..I saw your comment on the 3GJ blog as well..you made my day for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an awesome card, I'm sure she will love your card too.


    Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments