Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wintery Wishes Tag with 3GJ

Hi Friends! Today I'll be sharing another fun tag using some of the yummy 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon! This is also a DT project for 3GJ that's featured over on the 3GJ blog...you can check it out HERE.

I also have a short video for you that shows the tag up close along with the yummy crinkle ribbon I used....


Here are the crinkle ribbons I used for this tag:

Hot & Cold Bundle...
and the Antique White from the Pink & White Bundle....
Now for some close ups of the tag....

These colors go so perfectly with the Authentique paper collection and sprays I used on this tag. The Hot & Cold Bundle is fast becoming one of my other favorites : )

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. I hope I was able to inspire you to use a combination of the ribbons from the different bundles from 3JG!

Happy Craftin!! 

Products used:
3 Girl JAM: Hot & Cold Bundle, Pink & White Bundle
Authentique-Glistening Collection
Tim Holtz Honeycomb Stencil 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
Ranger Stickels-Copper & Star Dust
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy
Crackle Accents
Lindy's Stamp Gang-Tiffany Blue & Scintilating Silver Sprays
Dylusions White Linen Ink Spray
Tim Holtz Picture Wheel Die
Pink Paislee snowman wood piece
BoBunny Doily
Kraft Tag
Petaloo flower
Chipboard
Burlap trim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments