Monday, October 21, 2013

Scor-Pal and G45 Week

Hi Friends! I am super excited to be a part of the Scor-pal and Graphic 45 Blog week that's started today.

I will have a post up later today with additional photos along with a short video that shows you my project up close.

To see the tutorial and post that's up on the Scor-pal blog today, click HERE! and to see it on the G45 blog, click HERE! If you scroll down their post the link is about mid-way down the page.

I am super excited to be a part of this super fun blog week. Here's a photo of my project just so you have something to look at before I get my full post up later today.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and please be sure to stop by later today and check out the video and additional photos.

Happy Craftin and have fun checking out all of the Scor-pal & G45 projects : )

2 comments:

  1. Abby love this project you have posted on scorpal. One question, when you say you used modge podge on the label and tucked.... was the modge podge used all the way across the front and back of the label??? or just the on the tail ends, to adhere to the gift bag?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ava...thank you so much for your sweet comment. I used the modge podge on the front and back of the paper for the handle and the label image at the bottom of the box. Sorry for not being more clear on that. This way the paper will be covered and will bend as you wish. Please let me know if you have any other questions and I hope you create one as well...send me an email if you do...I'd love to see it and post about it on my blog for you : )

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments