Wednesday, March 26, 2014

For Your Special Day

Hi Friends! Abby here and today I have another 3GJ DT project to share with all of you. My Mother-in-Law is getting remarried this weekend and I wanted to use some of the yummy new Distress Lace on her card. She didn't want a bridal shower per say so all of us daughters-in-law (there are 5 of us) are getting together to honor her with a dinner and some small personal gifts. I'm using more of the 3GJ goodies on her packaging so be sure to check out my blog for those project photos. 

I also have a short video that shows you the card up close along with the Distress Lace I used on the project.......


This lace is the perfect touch of femininity for this bridal card. 




I think my Mother-in-Law is going to LOVE this card. She loves lace and the 3 Girl JAM lace is simply gorgeous and adds so much softness, texture and dimension to the card. 

Be sure to shop at the 3GJ Store , the Distress Lace is on sale right now so it's the perfect time to grab some for yourself and use it in your crafting projects. Also if you enter this discount code upon checkout: AH10, you'll receive 10% off your total purchase. How cool is that???

Thanks for stopping by today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby post. I have a lot of projects I'm working on and catching up on now that I'm back to crafting post double hand surgery so be sure to keep checking back :)

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Creative Comments