Tuesday, April 8, 2014

May Arts Retro Color Craft Challentge-Altered Clock & Mini

Hi Friends. Boy do I have a fun post for you crafters today :)  I was lucky enough to again participate in another Craft Challenge from May Arts . The theme for this challenge is a Retro Color Craft Challenge and you can see my project along with the other crafters who were asked to participate HERE .

I altered one of the Tim Holtz Ideaology clocks and created a small mini to fit on the inside...
I also have a video that shows you the project up close along with the items I used (I will have a process video up on my YT channel later today so be sure to watch for that)....

I used a TON of texture and sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang on this clock and I really love how it turned out.



I was able to incorporate the 4 selections of May Arts ribbon on several elements of this clock. I even made a butterfly with some of the sequin trim. This was my first TH clock to alter and I can say it won't be my last :)

Be sure to check out all of the other creative projects over on the May Arts blog and don't forget to comment on the post while you're there. Bethney will select one winner from the comments to win a spool of their choice from May Arts. Pretty easy way to win a spool of their fab ribbon if you ask me : )

Thanks for checking out another ScrappinAbby post and for stopping by the blog today. I'll be posting another 3GJ DT project on my blog as well as the 3 Girl JAM Blog tomorrow so be sure to come back & see what I created with the yummy 3GJ goodies.

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Creative Comments