Monday, April 28, 2014

Create*Craft*Share You Tube Hop Reminder!!!

Hi Friends! This is just a quick post to remind you all of the FAB Create*Craft*Share You Tube hop that is happening tomorrow...Tuesday April 29th!!

Miss Scrappin Madge is hosting this super fun hop and there are 11 of us crafters who have created something fun to share with all of you. We also have some amazing sponsors who are offering up some awesome crafty goodies that I know you ladies & gents will LOVE!!!

Here's a sneaky peek of my project (shhh..don't tell anyone)....

I also have a quick video with additional info about the hop....

I'll have a post up tomorrow in addition to the YT Hop with all the links & info so you don't get lost or miss out on your opportunity to win some of the FAB goodies up for grabs. 

I'll also have some additional photos of my project and link to my tutorial video along with the YT Hop video. 

You won't want to miss it!!!

See you tomorrow at the hop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments