Friday, May 23, 2014

Feel Better Soon Friend~Linnie Blooms DT

Hi Friends! I'm happy to share another Linnie Blooms DT project with all of you.
This time I wanted to play with the Stencils & Masks from Linnie Blooms and I created a card for a good friend of mine who is recovering from surgery....
For this card I used the following stencils & masks....

I also have a video that shows you the card up close along with a tutorial on how I used the stencils & masks for my card....


To start I selected the papers & sprays I wanted to use with the stencils & masks....
The next few photos show you how I used the stencil & mask for the different elements I added to the card....
For the larger flower, I spritzed it with some water, crumpled it up and used my heat tool...
I wanted to add a distressed feel to the butterflies and leaves I made from the card stock and a scrap piece of fabric...
Once all of my pieces were dry and distressed, I just started layering them on the card....
I layered the butterfly stencils that I made on two different types of paper so it would have a layered look. Love how that turned out : )
I love all the layers and textures on this card. Using the stencils & masks with your paper really creates some great dimension I think. It's fun to create your own embellishments for your projects and using the Linnie Bloom stencils makes it easy to do that. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. I gave this card to my friend yesterday and she loved it!

Be sure to stop by the Linnie Blooms BLOG today and see the post over there as well. 

Happy Crafting!!

Product list:
Linnie Blooms Stencils/Masks: Butterflies & Bloom sets
Websters Pages-various papers, green floral trim
3 Girl JAM-New LG Bundle-Lemon/Lime & Grey Gray
Lindy's Stamp Gang-Scintillating Silver, Tiffany Lou Blue, Frozen Jack Frost, Sea Mint Green, Mystic Malachite
Flat back pearls
Corrugated card stock
Flower stamens
Ranger Archival Ink-Jet Black



1 comment:

  1. I really love the corrugated texture Abby. Beautiful, blue and sure to make your friend feel better! Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments