Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Memo Board~3 Girl JAM Style!!!

Hi Friends! Today I have a fun altered project to share with you today using some of the new Flower Ribbon ribbon available now in the 3GJ Store.

And as always I have a video that shows you the project up close along with the crafty goodies I used....

I used these FAB 3GJ goodies on the memo board..
Spooky Bundle (Witches Brew)
Celebrations Bundle (Sterling)
I loved pulling from the three bundles above to create this memo board....
Such a fun, quick and easy project to create for your craft room AND it's a great way to upcycle old frames as I did. I picked this one up on one of my junkin trips...painted it white, added some cork and the icing on the cake is the yummy ribbon from 3GJ!!

I hope I was able to inspire you to dig into your 3GJ stash and use your ribbons and trims on some projects for your craft room or your home. 

If you haven't picked up some of the new Flower Bundle ribbon yet...head to the STORE and get some for yourself. Be sure to use Discount Code: AH10 to get 10% off your total order. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!!


Products used:
3 Girl JAM: Flower Bundle, Spooky Bundle, Celebrations Bundle
Tiny clothespins
Cork
Frame
Scor-tape
Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Your memo board is so adorable gosh I am so certain that you can make anything our of nothing....this is amazing you truly have a vision and wow girl you must have the best dreams ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and fab idea to put some old frames to good use! Love that you are so comfortable with your videos as well. As you know my computer is being wonky, but I watched from my phone. You are a natural! Thanks for sharing this fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments