Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sorry For Your Loss

Hi Friends! Today I have a project to share with all of you that's on a personal level for me this week. My brother-in-law's mom passed away this past weekend. I have known her for over half of my life and it's been a real loss to the family to be sure. 

I created a sympathy card that I'm giving to my sister and her husband this week. 

I also created a short video that shows you the card up close...


Here are the 3GJ Crinkle Ribbons I used on this card... 







I think combining the two Crinkle Ribbons from the two different bundles really made this card look elegant despite the sad reason for it's purpose. 

Please be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store and pick up some of the fab 3GJ goodies for yourself. Don't forget to use Discount Code: AH10 to get 10% off your entire order. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project.

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Abby, this card is beautiful. I'm sorry for your loss. She sounded like a dear lady that you've known a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I am sorry for your loss, and i just know that they will cherish your card. You are so talented and add all of the perfect touches! loves-Scrappin madge

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments