Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Chic Cuff with 3 Girl JAM

Hi Friends! Today I have a really chic and fun 3GJ DT project to share with all of you using Crinkle Ribbon and Vintage Buttons from 3GJ!



I made a Chic Cuff.....
And as always I have a short video that shows you the project up close as well as the 3GJ products I used...


Vintage Buttons
TheRoyal Bundle-Gold Crown
The Celebrations Bundle-Tuxedo


Now for some photos of the Chic Cuff up close : )

I thought incorporating the Crinkle Ribbon and vintage button really added something unique to this Chic Cuff. Just goes to show that you can use the FAB products from 3GJ on more than just paper : )

Be sure to stop and shop at the 3 Girl JAM store and use Discount Code:AH10 to get 10% off your total order. 

Thanks for stopping by myblog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments