Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm Here I'm Here...Really I am : )

Hey there fellow scrappers...I can't believe it's been 5 whole days since my last post...ugh!!! Can I just say it's the Holiday Season.....

I am super excited about this post...yesterday I received my very first order from Vintage Street Market and let me tell ya...it won't be my last : )

I cannot believe I haven't stumbled across this awesome online store before now. As you know from my bio & from past posts...I love junkin & all things vintage and this fab online store is nothin but vintage & I LOVE IT!!!! It's so cool because they sell actual vintage items and it's pretty much like Costco...when it's gone...it's gone. So when you find an item or a kit on their online store...you will want to scoop it up before I buy it...err...someone else buys it ; )

Here is what I had on my doorstep yesterday....

See...even Bella was excited to see my new vintage scrap goodies : )
Package No.1 Vintage Romance Kit & here's what's inside........

First up is some vintage paper goodness....
I cannot wait to use these papers on some scrappy altered/art projects I have in mind   : )


Love old vintage photos on these cardboard mats. I fell in love with these old photos at one of my very first trips to an antique store when I was in high school. I like to look at the photos and imagine who these people were, what where their names, where did they live, how did they live, what where they thinking when this photo was taken....so intriguing to me.



Gotta love this high dollar canceled check....lol



Some Valentines Day loveliness : )
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E Valentines Day card....here's the inside.....



Love me some vintage embelli's...



Next up....Package No.2...The Vintage Packaging Kit



This kit comes with two vintage freezer Kraft colored boxes & 3 vintage wax paper sandwich bags (envelopes).



And to top off this amazing order...I had this sweet note from Michelle..


So even though this isn't "officially" a scrappy post...the vintage contents above will be turned into some scrappy items : )


If you have a Facebook account you will want to go and like their facebook page here. They have great projects posted throughout the FB page and on their blog. And just in case you are wondering...I'm not getting anything from them for doing this post...I just like to share not only great scrappy projects and ideas but also online & brick/mortar stores when I come across them...that's what this blogging thing is all about right??? Sharing ideas & what we all create? So go check them out and I am pretty sure you will end up lovin this place as much as I do already. 


Be sure to come back tomorrow for another scrappy post...and thanks hanging in there while I was on a slight blogging hiatus : )


Happy Scrappin!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you received some pretty fantastic items!!! Looking forward to see how you use them!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments