Sunday, December 11, 2011

Some Twiny Holiday Projects : )

Happy Sunday fellow scrappers : )  I have been up since the crack of dawn working in my craft room so I thought I would take a quick hot chocolate break~smothered with marshmallows of course~ and share some of the many holiday projects I have been working on. Today's focus is on twine. Now I have been using twine for a long time in my scrappy projects here and there and it's been fun using it in my holiday items. 

First up are a couple of tags I made this morning...

I really like how these turned out (if I do say so myself..lol) I bought these jingle bells last week, one pack in silver & the other in gold, and as I was falling asleep last night I was trying to figure out ways I wanted to use these. So instead of having "visions of sugarplums dancing in my head", I had jingle bells..lol. 

Here are some pics of the white tag....
And here are some pics of the blue tag....





Next up is a Noel banner I made from some smaller tags I cut from my Cricut using the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. 
These tags were a fun..quick & easy project to do. I had these lights from my after Christmas clearance haul last year. I thought they were cute on the tags...sort of dress them up a bit. 



Here's another tag using more of the blue/white twine. I seriously have made over 60 tags in the last week and half...all of which I have sold (yay) so I have more pics to share but didn't want to tag you all to death in one post :)


I have another project I want to share that also has twine on it but I can't just yet since it's one of my DT projects. I will be posting about that one tomorrow. 


I will have some really cool chipboard word panels to show you on Tuesday that are holiday themed so you won't want to miss that post. These are something I have been making for a few years but these just happen to be for the holiday season. I've been busy making all kinds of holiday things for my space at Not Too Shabby  , for co-workers/friends and for my personal use as well and I am extremely grateful for all of those who have been helping support my small business, ScrappinAbby Creative Designs. I really do appreciate each and every person who have been ordering from and me for those who have placed custom orders that I am working on right after the holidays are over. I absolutely love nothing more than playing with paper & having people encourage me and "hire" me to create scrappy items for them is just a bonus : )


Well...guess I better get back to scrappin. I hope you all have a fantastic rest of your day and be sure to come back tomorrow for another scrappy post : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments