Monday, December 12, 2011

Made Especially For You...Let It Snow Weekly Challenge!!

Happy Monday fellow scrappers : )  Today marks another weekly challenge over at Made Especially For You.

This weeks challenge is to Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow by creating a card or scrapbook LO that features some form of snow or snowflakes. Here is my DT submission for this weeks challenge...

I have been in holiday tag mode for the past week so it was fun to switch and work on a card for a little bit. I decided to do a card instead of a LO since I can actually use this to send out this holiday season..two birds with one stone right?? : )
I cut this out of the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Season Paper stack. There was a Santa on the bottom half but I cut him off & will use him on another project. I added some clear stickles to the sentiment just to make it seem well more "snowy" looking. 
I used the Merry Christmas stamp from Inkadinkadoo with the Iced Spruce TH Distress Ink. That's also what I used to ink around the edges on the card. 
I created the snowflake border on the white Bazzil buy using one of the Martha Stewart snowflake border punches. I don't recall the exact name of this one as it came in a pack of 4 punches. The little glittery snowflakes are from my after Christmas clearance stash from last year. 

With the big family that both Steve & I have I know I won't have any trouble finding someone to give this card to for the holiday season : )

Be sure to head on over to Made Especially For You and check out all of the details surrounding this weeks challenge. You won't want to miss out on the awesome prize that K 'n K Designs ,our sponsor for this week is providing. You will get your choice of 3 digital stamps...how cool is that??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments