Monday, February 20, 2012

Made Especially For You...Especially 3 Papers!!!

Welcome back friends...it's Monday so that means it's time for another fab challenge at Made Especially For You.

The challenge this week is to create a card using 3 different papers...no more...no less. This was a bit of a challenge for me since I typically use more than just 3...but it was fun none the less : )

Here's my card for this week's challenge..."You Take The Cake"
I used the Celebration Stack from DCWV. I won this stack from a contest so I really had reason to "Celebrate" when this awesome stack came in the mail. My three papers consist of two different patterns from the stack and my white CS. 
One of my fellow DT members...Beckie from Just B Creative was kind enough to send each of us on the DT some of this yummy crinkle ribbon from our sponsor this week...3 Girl JAM...more about them in a little bit. Thanks Beckie...the two samples you sent me went perfectly with the paper I chose to use this week : )
Love this crinkle ribbon!!!!
I love how well the crinkle ribbon goes with the foil dots on this paper...perfect match!!

And one last look....

 As I mentioned earlier...our FAB sponsor for this challenge's winner is 3 Girl JAM

They are offering up a two piece bundle of their yummy crinkle ribbon..this is one challenge I wish I could enter myself : ) This is my first time using their crinkle ribbon but I can promise you it won't be my last!!

Now head on over to the Made Especially For You Challenge Blog and see some more inspiration & awesome cards from my fellow DT members. You will also find all of the guidelines surrounding the challenge there as well. 

Now that you have been inspired by this week's challenge...head into your creative space and start working on your 3 Paper creation!!!

I want to thank Beckie again for sharing her crinkle ribbon stash with us : )

Be sure to come back for another scrappy post...I will be doing a special post later this week that will showcase some really cool projects I have been working on along with an announcement that I am pretty excited about : )

Happy Scrappin!!!

Products used:
White cardstock
DCWV-Celebration Stack
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon
Colorbox Cat Eye Chalk-Rouge

3 comments:

  1. Abby! I LOVE your card! That cardstock is AWESOME! I would celebrate if I got that paper in the mail too! VERY pretty and great choice!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Abby.

    Be blessed, BEckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card, Abby! Love it!! I know what you mean about it being hard, but I definitely had fun with it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments