Monday, February 13, 2012

Made Especially For You..Sketch Challenge!!

Hi friends..welcome back for another weekly challenge with the Made Especially For You Challenge Blog.

This week's challenge is to create a card using the sketch which I will show you in just a little bit. First let me show you my card for this week...
And now for the sketch...
I needed a baby boy card for a co-worker & his wife who just had their second baby so this was a great opportunity to incorporate this into this week's challenge. 
This blue satin ribbon is so soft and just screams baby boy to me. I used some blue thread & tied the chipboard frame with the baby sentiment to the ribbon. This is my version of the tag that is on the sketch. 
I don't recall where I purchased the fabric letters but they were perfect for this card. I just love how this turned out : )
The soft lace is from a vintage find from a recent junkin trip with my g/friend Andrea. We have another trip planned next week so I am sure I will find some more scrappy goodies : )

I used some Stone twine from The Twinery for the inside...just goes so perfectly with the blues & whites in this card. 


And here's one last look at my Sweet Baby....


Be sure to head on over to the Made Especially For You challenge blog and check out all of the other amazing cards from my fellow DT members. 


Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is Pattie's Creations


The winner for this week's challenge will receive 3 digi images of their choice...pretty cool prize huh?

Don't forget to check out all of the guidelines surrounding this week's challenge at the Made Especially For you blog. 


Be sure to come back for another scrappy post...Happy Scrappin!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your card Abby! I'm sure your co-worker will LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments