Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Friday & a MOM Board book

Hey everyone...sorry for not posting for a couple of days. We are in the midst of moving..YAY...and I have been busy packing in the evenings after work etc so I haven't had much time to work on new projects. So today I thought I would share a project I made last year. Since Mother's Day is coming up, I wanted to show you the board book I made for my mom last year.

She loves purple...now you know where I get it...lol



LOVE Prima flowers!!!

And one last look........

I don't remember all of the products I used on this as I made this before I started my blog and I didn't write that stuff down then. I will probably be showing you some older projects until we are fully moved...with the exception of my DT posts...so be sure to come back and see what I was up to before I started my blog.

Thanks for stopping by & have a fantastic day : )

Happy Scrappin!!

1 comment:

Creative Comments