Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Perfect Sentiment Challenge 26: Easter Bling

Happy Wednesday everyone & welcome back for another FAB challenge with The Perfect Sentiment

This weeks challenge is to create an Easter card and the twist is to add some bling...rhinestones or pearls.

Here is my card for this week......
Love the deep embossing...I sanded the cs for a shabby look. The pearls blend in nicely.

There's my adorable bunny wishing you Easter Greetings : ) I jazzed this up by using some stickles & adding more pearls. The soft flower tops it off.

A little peek inside..

I used a Kraft tag I tea stained..love how it looks against the distressed cs.

Such a soft sweet shabby chic Easter card I think...I really like how this turned out.

Now for some inspiration from my fellow DT members.....

Jenn
Jan
Karen
Maggie 
Sam P.
Sarah
Sassy 
Tabitha
Theresa

We have a new Guest Designer for April...please visit her blog and make her feel welcome
Chrissy

Our sponsor for this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More
Robyn is graciously offering up 5 digi stamps...great prize right??

Now that you have been inspired by the PSDT...head into your creative space and start working on your card for this weeks challenge.

Be sure to come back for another scrappy post.

Happy Scrappin!!

Products used:
DCWV-Coral Couture Stack
Coredinations-Sandstone
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Seasonal Stack
Want 2 Scrap Pearls-Cream & Pink
Spellbinders Nestabling
Vintage lace
Pink Trim-scrappy stash
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Frayed Burlap
Tim Holtz Idea-ology staple
Sizzix Flowers Embossing Folder
Kraft CS
Offray Ribbon-floral

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful job on your Easter card! I love the colors, beautiful lace and pretty flourishes:) AWESOME!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Abby. I love the vintage/ distressed/ shabby look of it! Great detail and colors, too. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shabby chic card. Love the distressing. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bunny image. Love the distressed look of the card. Love that beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby this is lovely, what a fab image and such pretty papers .I love your lace, both of them wow its got a vintage feel to it I love this card .Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Gorgeous! Fabulous colours. One cute bunny.. LOve your lace too it's sooo pretty.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhh Abby! I love this! I have the same Easter images but wasn't sure what to do with them. I sure can't say the same for you! You knew exactly what to do... This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments