Monday, April 16, 2012

Made Especially For You: 3 Flowers Challenge

Wow..I can't believe it's Monday already. Where did the weekend go?? One good thing about it being Monday is that it's time for another weekly challenge with Made Especially For You.

The challenge this week is a fun one I think..create a card featuring 3 flowers. I love using flowers of all sizes, colors and materials on my scrappy creations. Here's my card for this weeks challenge...
 The paper flowers are from the Colorbok Flea Market collection. I added some Stickles and inked them up a bit. 
 Inking & adding some stickles are a fun, quick and easy way to dress up some flowers for your project. 
 And one last look....

 Our sponsor for this week is 3 Girl Jam
 The winner of this weeks challenge will receive a two piece bundle of crinkle ribbon. This is a FAB prize for sure. I've used some of their crinkle ribbon and it's lovely. 

Wanna see some more inspiration for this weeks challenge? Head on over to the Made Especially For You blog and see the awesome cards by my fellow DT members. You can also get all of the details surrounding this challenge while you are there. 

Now head into your creative space and get started on your card for this weeks 3 Flower challenge.

Be sure to come back for another scrappy post. 

Happy Scrappin!!

Products used:
Coredinations Canvas Texture-Frappaccino & Lipstick
Colorbok Flea Market paper flowers collection
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Walnut Stain
Ice Stickles-Crystal Ice
Studio 112 Clear Stamp-Spring
Carolees Creations Ting A Ling brads
Twine-scrappy stash
Brown ribbon-scrappy stash

3 comments:

  1. VERY pretty card Abby!!!I love the way you used the twine on the inside!! Super cool!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Abby! The colors are gorgeous and love the distressed edges. I love the flowers and how you added some stickles to it..great sparkle!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card including the twine, stickles and distressed edges...very creative and the colours are just my type...♥

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments