Monday, April 9, 2012

Made Especially For You...Sketch Challenge!!

Happy Monday & welcome back for another weekly challenge with Made Especially For You. We have another sketch challenge lined up for you this week. I love doing sketch challenges..it's always so fun to see how others interpret the sketch & make it their own.

Before I get to the sketch let me show you my card for this week.....

I've been itching to work with more of the fab papers from the DCWV Celebration Stack which just happens to go perfectly with the stamped sentiment I picked up a few weeks ago.

Now for the sketch you get to work with this week...

You can tell from my card that I decided to flip the sketch and that's ok to do. I actually would encourage you to do that yourself...make it your own. Just make sure that we can still see the basic shape of the sketch in your card.

How about some more pics of my card....

I decided to mix it up a bit this week and do something other than just a plain stamped sentiment. I used some TH Festive Berries Distress Ink...then sprinkled some clear embossing powder over the top to give the card an embossed look. It almost looks like rock candy when you look at it close up.

Some cool tickets from the Celebration Stack.

Lovin the vintage red seam binding I picked up on one of my junkin trips. Works perfectly with the colors on this card.

Our sponsor for this week is The Cutting Cafe

The winner for this challenge will receive their choice of three sets of stamps..cool prize huh?

Be sure to head on over to the Made Especially For You Challenge Blog so you can check out all of the FAB cards from my fellow DT members and find out all of the details surrounding this weeks challenge guidelines.

Be sure so to come back tomorrow for another scrappy post.

Happy scrappin!!!

Products used:
DCWV-The Celebration Stack
White CS
Studio 112 clear mini stamp
Close To My Heart clear embossing powder
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Festive Berries
Vintage red seam binding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments