Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tags In Bags with 3GJ

Hey everyone..welcome back for another scrappy post. Today I'll be sharing a project I made for DT post with 3 Girl Jam.  Tags In Bags!!


 I altered some mini paper bags from our local hardware store & made a tag to go into each bag. 

Here are the bags before....
 And here they are after....
I used different techniques on each bag...craft paint, Tattered Angels Glimmer paint, masks, dry brush technique and distress inking. I'll be doing a You Tube video later that will go into more detail of the above techniques & I'll do a demo of each one as well. 

For this tag I not only used the crinkle ribbon from 3GJ but also some of the vintage buttons & a piece of the canvas border strips. 


Here you can see some of the dry brush technique I mentioned earlier. I was so thrilled when I received my bag of 3GJ vintage buttons..they are gorgeous!!






Such a fun & creative way to re-use some mini paper bags & embellish them with some wonderful scrappy products from 3 Girl Jam.

Thanks for stopping by & checking out another scrappy project.

Happy Scrappin!!

Products used:
3 Girl Jam-crinkle ribbon
3 Girl Jam-vintage buttons
3 Girl Jam-Canvas border strips
Want 2 Scrap-bling
The Twinery
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Mini paper bags-local hardware store
Kraft tag
Pink Paislee CS-variety of collections
Butterfly-scrappy stash
Tattered Angels-glimmer mist & paints
Mask-scrappy stash
Stickles
Glossy Accents Crackle









 

5 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful!! You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, these are magnificent. I love all the diversity, but they all compliment each other as a set. So creative on the recycling! Love!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the vintage feel of these beautiful little tags. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments