Monday, November 26, 2012

Scor-pal & Pink Paislee Week-Day 1

Hi everyone...I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your family & friends. I know I ate too much..haha.

Today is the kickoff for the blog week with Scor-pal (my Team) and Pink Paislee. I have a project for this blog week and mine will be up on Wednesday. I do have a sneak peek for you but I don't have the photo right here with me so I'll post a pic tomorrow : )



There are some amazing projects up on the blog today by Gini Cagle & Lori Williams. You won't want to miss these!!  The Creative Team at Pink Paislee also has some FAB projects up on their blog so be sure to check them out as well.

There are lots of scrappy prizes up for grabs from both Scor-pal & Pink Paislee so be sure to check out all of the details HERE.

I'll have the post for Day 2 tomorrow along with a sneak peek of my project so be sure to come back for another scrappy post.

Have a great day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments