Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Scor-pal & Pink Paislee Week-Day 3

Hey everyone...welcome back for Day 3 of the Scor-pal & Pink Paislee Blog Week!!


Today I (along with one of my fellow DT sisters) am being featured over on the Scor-pal blog. I will be doing a post with additional photos on my blog next week so be sure to check back for that : )

Here's another photo of my two projects..........


To check out the post on the Scor-pal blog and to see Virginia Nebel's project, click HERE.

Don't forget there are some awesome goodies up for grabs so be sure to check out all of the details when you're at the Scor-pal blog.

Be sure to come back for another scrappy post.

Have a great day : )


2 comments:

  1. Awesome project, Abby! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute, Abby. It looks like they are baskets. I do them too.
    Blessings,
    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments