Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Scor-pal & Pink Pasilee Week-Day 2

Hey everyone..it's Day 2 of the Scor-pal & Pink Paislee Blog Week. Did you stop by and check out Day 1? If not, click HERE and read all about it!!

Yesterday I promised you a sneak peek of my project..which will be featured on tomorrow's post....so here you go...




I actually made two projects and you'll get to see both in detail on my blog next week.

Today my fellow DT sisters Diane Zechman & Jennie Harper created some beautiful projects and are featured on the Scor-pal blog today so be sure to stop by and check them out. The DT from Pink Paislee is also joining in on the fun so don't forget to stop by their blog as well. There are lots of scrappy prizes up for grabs so be sure to read all the details on the Scor-pal blog.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another scrappy post.

Have a great day : )


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous sneak peak, Abby... can't wait to see the total reveal

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments