Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Paper Flowers

Hi Fellow Scrappers : )

I have been on a paper flower frenzy lately it seems like...lol. I have had some co-workers order some of these from me so I've been busy making and hand cutting flowers. This all started when I made a bucket of pink flowers for my good friend at work back in April and ever since then I have been making these for others...hey can't complain...I mean it's extra money to buy more scrapbook stuff right???

So here are some Fall flowers I was asked to make.........

I thought these turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself : )

The next two pics are of the same shot but one is a little brighter so I thought I would use it too so you could see the colors a little better...they seem to pop more to me.


I embossed some of the flowers with my Tim Holtz Vagabond and embossing folders. I thought it gave the solid color Bazzil a different look. That's a vintage button from my mom's button collection in the larger flower.

Along with the some patterned paper and the solid Bazzil, I used some metallic Bazzil cardstock too...I thought it added some richness to the Fall color scheme.
The next few photos are the backsides of the flowers.......
I thought this was kind of a cool pic...trying to show the backside of all the flowers : )

I thought these leaves looked like the real thing...I've used these on other scrappy projects and have been asked the same thing.

I used more of the coffee bean burlap bags my sister picked up for me as the filler for this bucket of flowers. I thought it tied in with the Fall look as well.

I have one more bucket of flowers and a bucket of stars & cars but I will post about those tomorrow. Then it's back to my LO's, board books and altered items...yay.

Hope you all had a great day and be sure to come back tomorrow for some more scrappy projects : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments