Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Woo Hoo...I won I won : )

Hi Friends...this is a pretty late night post but hey...better late than never right?

Well I have some more exciting news to share. Remember when I posted about the July Red/White/Blue challenge on the Altered Project Inc. blog here? Well today Sarah at Altered Project Inc. announced the winner of this challenge and I was super excited to see I was chosen to win not only the challenge but an amazing prize of Tim Holtz products~HUGE smile~.

Here is the link to her blog with the announcement of the winner:

http://alterdprojectinc.blogspot.com/

I'm trying to be show-offy (if that's even a true word lol) but I was and still am pretty excited to see my name on another blog for winning a design/challenge contest. She also has in this same post a link to a really cute paper flower cupcake tutorial...which I plan on making soon.

I will do a post once my Tim Holtz goodies get here : )

Well...it's getting late for me and I have to get up early for work. I will be doing a post tomorrow about some more paper flowers I made over the weekend for some ladies at work so be sure to come back to check those out.

Have a great night : )

1 comment:

Creative Comments