Friday, September 16, 2011

More Scrappy Deals : )

Well here I am with another late night post. My daughter Kaley is turning 12 tomorrow so besides working today...I have been busy baking her cake and getting all of the final party details taken care of.

So I thought I would do a quick post while I am waiting for the cake to cool and show you some super scrappy deals I found tonight.

First up are some colored staples I snatched up for only .75 per pack on the clearance aisle.

Super excited about finding these so cheap. The funny thing is that these are my kids favorite colors. Tre' loves red/blue which happens to be the colors for our high school...Go Warriors ; ) and Kaley loves pink & green. These will fit perfectly in my staplers and I can use them on many scrappy projects.

I also found these binder pouches on the clearance aisle with all of the school supplies.

I plan on using these to hold my massive supply of clear/acrylic stamps.

This is how I've been storing my clear stamps which works but having these pouches will be so much nicer and will look better in my room too. I have these vintage wire gym locker baskets where I keep these currently and the pouches will fit in them perfectly.

Last up are some Cricut cartridges that I found on the clearance aisle a few weeks ago.


I have to tell you that these have been fun to play with. Kaley actually used the Slumber Party cartridge for her birthday party invites. I will post some photos of the invites she made all on her own later this weekend.

Well...it's almost 11:00 pm for me so I am gonna head to bed since this weekend will be full of pre-teen girls and tons of late night giggling...and I can't wait : )

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments