Monday, June 25, 2012

Birthday Wishes.....

Hey everyone...sorry I haven't posted in a few days. It's been kinda crazy at the Henderson House lately. My son, Tre' started his first job last week...I'll share a pic of him towards the end of the post. My niece turned 30 this past weekend so we went to her super FUN birthday party. Which brings me to post for today...I wanted to share with you a card I made for her.

I used DCWV's Chateau Lavender paper stack for this card...I LOVE this stack!!
I stamped the sentiment on a Kraft tag I tea stained & then blended a couple different TH Distress Inks to make it look like it came with the Chateau Lavender collection. The crinkle ribbon from May Arts goes so well with this card..love it.

Here I used some Prima floral lace trim around the tag. I secured a fabric flower from Mon Ami Gabby (I have to tell you that I found this amazing company at the CK Convention earlier this year and I am a HUGE fan of their products) and then used a garment pin to secure it along with some twine to the lace trim.




I fell in love with this card and almost didn't want to give it away...lol : )

Now for a pic of my son Tre'....
Such a handsome young man don't ya think??? This was taken the day he was "officially" hired : )

Ok so here's another random photo...this was taken at my niece's birthday party....
This picture just cracks me up...she had a photo booth set up at her party & it was a HUGE hit. Yes..that's Mr.ScrappinAbby ; )

Don't forget about the First 100 Followers Giveaway I'm having. At last count I'm up to 80 so I only need 20 more and then I can do the giveaway. Be sure to check out what I'm offering up for the prize...it's a TON of scrappy stuff : )

Thanks for stopping by my blog today & checking out what I'm up to...and be sure to come back for another scrappy post.

Happy Scrappin!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Celebrate The Occasion #68 Happy Birthday

Products used:
DCWV Chateau Lavender stack
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Frayed Burlap & Dusty Concord
The Twinery-Lilac
May Arts crinkle ribbon
Prima lace trim
Mon Ami Gabby fabric flower
Making Memories Vintage Findings Garment Pin
Purple twine-solid
Kraft tag
Want 2 Scrap pearls
Sentiment-scrappy stash
Tim Holtz Ideaology staple




2 comments:

  1. Nice job, thanks for joining us @ CTO Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful distressing and I love the color combo! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments