Thursday, July 26, 2012

Guest Designer:Sweet Pink Layout : )

Hey everyone...I'm really exicted to have another post all about my "mini me"...yup I'm talking about my beautiful daughter Kaley : )

She and I were hanging out in my craft room this past weekend and she created the LO below......


She designed this LO all on her own...I think it turned out AWESOME!!!

Gotta love the bling!!

She loves to use Distress Ink just like her momma : ) I thought adding the pink clip was pretty creative as she told me she will hang this from her wall using the clip & and a cute tack.

Cute!!

She turned a small coin envelope into a pocket to hold the journaling tag she made.

Must be a mother's love if I let her get into my twine stash..haha : )

I tried getting a photo of her while she was crafting but she wouldn't let me...she's turning 13 in September so she must look her best if I put her on my blog..haha and we were crafting in our loungy clothes : )

I know this is a short post but I wanted to share the LO Kaley made...I love that she loves to craft and love it even more that she wants to craft with me. Creates such special memories & it's a wonderful time to bond with my baby girl who is growing up so fast.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back for another scrappy post : )








2 comments:

  1. Sweet layout, Kaley! 13? And already so very creative and inspiring to others. I wish my dd loved to craft, too! She is 27 and doesn't have any desire. Your Mom is sure lucky and these are time you will both later look upon and treasure. Fantastic LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job Kaley. Love you color combo.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments