Monday, July 2, 2012

Hello Sweet Friend.......

Hi everyone...I wanted to share a card I made over the weekend using DCWV's Chateau Lavender Paper stack. It's no secret that I am slightly obsessed with purple..lol so I of course LOVE this paper stack.

The only papers I used on this card are from DCWV, the Chateau Lavender Paper stack & their Neutrals CS stack. I cut the tag & postcard from one of the image sheets inside the Chateau paper stack.

I sprayed the tags with some water...dried them and rubbed them with some Walnut Stain distress ink..then I went back over and used some Dusty Concord. I like how it makes them look like they were left in a box up in an old leaky attic or something.
Fussy cut this floral piece from one of the 12x12 pages. I love it when they put images like this on the cardstock..this allows you to use it on more than just one project since you can cut out the images you want and still have more of the paper left for something else. Little bit of Prima bling in the background : )

Another floral piece I fussy cut. This time I layered it with a burlap flower I die cut. The pearl is from the Prima bling. Since I wasn't using the entire piece of bling on this card I just cut the pieces I wanted and used the pears for the flower centers. Another great way to make your embellis go further : )
I followed the same theme & techniques from the front to the inside.
Isn't this paper clothespin to die for??? I fussy cut this out of the Chateau Lavender stack...attached it to the tag..added a flower and voila!
I forgot to mention this earlier but I used some vintage seam binding I've picked up during my junkin excursions. It just goes so perfectly with this card I think.

Thanks for stopping by & checking out what I'm up to. Don't forget that I still have my First 100 Followers Giveaway going on. I'm up to 84 followers now so not much further to go. You can read all about the giveaway and see pics of what I have up for grabs HERE.

Happy Scrappin!!

Products used:
DCWV Chateau Lavender Stack
DCWV Neutrals Cardstock Stack
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Walnut Stain & Dusty Concord
Vintage seam binding
Tim Holtz Idea-ology staple
Prima bling







No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments