Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PDCC145:Enjoy Life

Enjoy Life!! That's what I try to do each and every day...enjoy life. This also happens to be the title for today's project which I'm submitting for The Play Date Cafe's challenge for this week.

First let me share my project & then I'll show you the color story we worked with this week...


and the color story......


I just had an order from Pink Paislee arrive a few weeks ago and when I saw the color story I just knew exactly which collection I wanted to use...Nantucket!!

I started off by using a round wood wall hanging I picked up on one of my junkin trips...painted it white & then distressed the edges so the lovely detail on the wood would show through. Since the Nantucket collection is beach themed..I used some bling to mimick waves & tucked them behind some lovely lace & crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam.

I made a small flower from more of the crinkle ribbon..added some floral pins & topped it with a cute seahorse tile.

Enjoy Life life trading card from the Nantucket collection. I added a few flat backed pearls to sort of balance the left side of the wall hanging.




Love how the crinkle ribbon looks with a little bit of white lace peeking through!! I have this hanging in my craft room & I just love how it looks and it's such a wonderful sentiment to look at reminding me to...well...Enjoy Life!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today..don't forget that 3 Girl Jam has a new challenge blog starting this Friday the 24th...there are giveaways..discount codes & much much more..so be sure to check out all of the details HERE!!

Happy Scrappin!!

Products used:
Pink Paislee Nantucket Collection-Jumbo Shrimp CS
Pink Paislee Nantucket Collection-Trading Cards
Pink Paislee Nantucket Collection-Chip Tiles
Pink Paislee Nantucket Collection-Ribbons/Trims
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon-Aqua Splash & Harvest Orange
White Lace-scrappy stash
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Rusty Hinge
Want 2 Scrap-Bling
Making Memories-Chloes Closet pins
Kaiser Craft Basics-pearls
Wood Wall hanging-junkin find





2 comments:

  1. Such a fun Project! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love that crinkle ribbon flower. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments