Wednesday, August 29, 2012

PSC47:Anything Goes:Trio of Travel Tags

Hi everyone..welcome back for another weekly challenge with The Perfect Sentiment. 

Today is bittersweet for me as I love the challenge we have lined up for you today, Anything Goes, but this is also my last post as a Senior Design Team member with the Perfect Sentiment. I thought long and hard about this decision and it is just time for me to move on. I have really enjoyed being on this DT and meeting some wonderful & super creative & talented ladies. I've been on this Team when it first started almost a year ago by Jenn so it is hard to leave when I've been a part of this team for so long..but I still want all of you to visit the challenge blog every Wednesday & continue to participate in the weekly challenges they have lined up for you : )

Now on to my "Anything Goes" project...

 As I mentioned before..I love this week's challenge. I decided to create a Trio of Travel Tags for my final DT project. 


 First up...Enjoy the Journey! I used a Tim Holtz gear to mimic a steering wheel..tied some cotton trim around the tag and added some bling!

Next we have My Journey. This tag is more for journaling & writing down a fun memory from the vacation or excursion you went on. I used a memo stick pin to hold up the remember sentiment.


Lastly...The Time Of My Life! I used one of the tags from the paper collection..topped it off with some trim and used a 7 Gypsies clip on the side. The bottom is wrapped with some black jute. 






This was a super fun, quick & easy project and this is something that you could easily create yourself to remember a road trip, cruise or whatever type of vacation you took. These could also be added to a layout or mini album. 

Now for some inspiration from the rest of the Perfect Sentiment DT...

Jenn
Cheryl
Jan
Karen
Maggie
Sam

Theresa
Vickie

Our sponsor for this week is Bugaboo Stamps

They are generously offering up 7 yes 7 free images (which is a $21 value) of digi stamps for the winner of this week's challenge. Wow...that is such a great prize. Be sure to stop by their online store and check out all of the images they have. 

Now that you have been inspired by the Perfect Sentiment Design Team...head into your creative space and start working on your project for this week's challenge. Even though this is an Anything Goes challenge..the sentiment from your project must be on the front of the project. You can check out all of the details surrounding this project HERE.

Thanks for stopping by & checking out another scrappy post. 

Happy Scrappin : )

Products used:
Ranger Tags
Want 2 Scrap bling
Making Memories Travel Collection 6x6 paper pad
Tim Holtz gears & memo pin
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Forest Moss & Walnut Stain
7 Gypsies-metal clip
Jute-scrappy stash
Brads/trims-scrappy stash
Making Memories-Panorama clear stamps
Heidi Grace-clear stamps

 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. I think your travel tags trio is perfect for your last project with us! I'm not really sure how you managed to not use any purple though. If you know nothing else, please know how much I have appreciated your time and talents over the past year. I know it has not been quite a year yet but, it's close enough as far as I am concerned. Please keep in touch with us all. We love you and you will be missed! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are just fabulous Abby. You've got so much talent and we're going to miss you here at PSC. Good luck with future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags - I hope you'll link up again at 52 Car Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-35_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tags Abby! I'm going to miss your purple creations at PSC!! You have been such an inspiration to me and so many others!! Blessings to you as you continue on in your crafting journey!!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments