Saturday, July 2, 2011

Birthdays & The Start of Summer!!

Hey Everyone...it has been a few days since my last post. Tuesday we celebrated my mom's birthday (I won't say her age on here or else I will get into trouble lol) I will post some pics of her party along with the Mom board book I made for her hopefully later tonight. Tomorrow is my hubby's birthday so we've been busy today having lunch with some friends and doing some shopping since they won't see him tomorrow.

We finally have some summer weather here in Oregon so I have been trying to spend as much time outside as I possibly can when I'm not working. As much as I love to be in my scrapbook room...I have torn myself away the past few days so I can enjoy the start of summer with my family.

I will be posting some pics of some scrappy projects I have recently completed on here soon. I have one I am working on right now with a canvas that I am scrappin up with some family pics...pretty excited as most of the items I make I either give away as gifts or have been paid to make them for someone else so I am excited to have a project that's just for me : )

Come back & check out my scrappy pics : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments