Wednesday, March 13, 2013

CK Convention, FAB Projects & More

Hi Friends...just a quick post to say that I'm still here and to share some exciting things coming up : )

I've been busy working on some really cool projects~which I will share with you soon~some are DT projects and some are just for fun : )

I am super excited as one week from tomorrow I'll be headed to the CK (Creating Keepsakes) Convention in Portland, OR...WOO HOO!!! Last year was my first year to go and it was AWESOME!! I am so excited to check out some of my fave vendors & I have a favorite one that I fell in love with last year....Mon Ami Gabby, they offer couture accents for your papercrafting and I can't wait to check out their booth this year. I'm signed up for one of their classes too..squeal.

Here's a sneak peek at some of their new bling that's being released this year...
They have lots more posted on their FB page as well.

I made two more buckets of handmade paper flowers for some friends of mine, I took pics but their still on the camera so I'll be sharing those with you tomorrow. Our hubbys work together so I've been getting to know these two lovely ladies more and more with the get togethers we have as a group so I called these Friendship Flowers.

I've also been doing more YouTube videos as well, trying to get back into the routine of making them. I have some tutorial ideas that I'll be recording and sharing with all of you as well, but I won't have those done until I'm back from the CK Convention. I may try to get one or two done so I can post them while I'm gone.

Julie with 3 Girl Jam is coming out with some new yummy colors of Crinkle Ribbon...here's a sneak peek of what she's working on so far...

I cannot wait to get my hands on some of this new yumminess!!! But in the meantime, be sure to check out the 3GJ store & stock up on some of the crinkle ribbon and other crafty embellis she has available now.

Let's see...what else can I share with you today...I have a really cool DT project (well at least I think it's cool..lol) project that's coming up with Scor-pal. I'll try to post a sneak peek pic of that this weekend once I'm done with it.

The G45 DT Call is open again as I'm sure most of you have seen. I tried out last year and didn't make it...I've been waiting for the call for 2013 but now that it's here I have to admit I'm a bit nervous to try again...seems like such a long shot...but I guess you'll never know if you dont' try right???

Oh...I almost forgot, one of my FB friends did a video with her hubby where she asked him 20 questions regarding crafting and he on the spot had to answer to the best of his abilities. I thought how fun would this be to do with my hubby. I honestly think he will do a pretty good job of knowing the answers since he is pretty in tune with what I like, how I craft etc but you never know. So...the plan is to do that this weekend and I'll be sure to post the video on my blog & FB for all to see...especially his hunting buddies..lol. Now if he decided to turn the tables and do one for me regarding hunting...I'm pretty sure all I would say was Cabelas over and over..lol.

Well I guess I've rambled on enough for one post...lol. Thanks for sitting through all that and letting me share some things that are coming up in my world.

Have a fabulous Wednesday and be sure to stop by for another scrappy post : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments