Thursday, March 28, 2013

Laura Denison Tag Swap!!

Hi Friends! Today I'll be sharing the awesome tags I received from Laura Denison's with Following The Paper Trail Tag Swap!!

I signed up for two months so I received two sets of tags. I did a video to share just how beautiful these tags are. Each one has so much detail and I love them!!

So grap a cup of coffee, tea etc and sit back and enjoy another ScrappinAbby video : )


Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to. I just recorded a series of videos recapping my recent trip to the Portland CK Convention. They consist of all the amazing goodies I purchased, make'n take's, class projects and kits I purchased. So be sure to come back and check them out. You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE and see all of the videos there as well. I haven't uploaded them yet but that's tonight's project : )

Have a great day friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments