Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm Back with a CK Convention Recap Part 1

Hi Friends....wow what an AMAZING 4 days I just had. The Portland CK Convention 2013 was so much fun this year. I'll be doing a couple of blog posts along with some videos to share with all of you the amazing products I picked up along with the projects we made from the classes I took...so be sure to check back for those.

Today I wanted to share a few random pics from a variety of events...some are from when my friends picked me up on Thursday, one of the Make'n Takes, some of the classes and the vendor showroom floor.

Here's a tiny peek at CK Convention 2013 : )

The first 3 photos are of my friend Cindy and a t-shirt that my hubby made for her. I won the Master Crafter title last October and she was always ribbing me about that so we made a shirt for her that says "I'm With The Master Crafter" lol so I brought my winner shirt to wear for the pic you'll see below...
She's such a brat!!!

Next up...our hotel room...which was awesome btw....

First day of Convention...standing in line for the Early Entrance to the vendor floor...YAY
Left to right..Cindy, MaryBeth & Cheryl
The line snaked around the main floor...it was so exciting waiting for the doors to open : )

This is a super cute/easy make'n take card at the Sizzix booth...
Cindy & I doing another make'n take (I don't remember the name of this booth..ugh) but we made bottlecap necklaces...
Bad photo but it says Her Majesty, Drama Queen...lol. The cap is purple of course :)

Here are a couple of pics of the vendor booths...I was going to try and get some close up shots but it was the first day and it was a total madhouse...
This is how it looked during the tear down process...
It's amazing how fast they break down all the booths...makes me sad though since it's all over : (

Last up are a few pics of the crop we attended on the last night...
Me with my Medford Craftin Ladies : )  Minus MaryBeth & Cheryl...they cropped in their room.

I had a total blast and I can't wait to go next year. I'm excited to share my MASSIVE haul of goodies with all of you along with some of the projects from the classes I took. In order to keep the posts from being too long, I'll do a series of CK Convention recaps along with some videos I'll post on my YouTube Channel and here on my blog.

Thanks for checking out another scrappy post and for letting me share Part 1 of my recent CK Convention adventure : )

Happy Craftin!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments