Friday, March 1, 2013

Crafting Ireland Issue 16 Publication is HERE!!!

Hi Friends...today I am Over-The-Moon excited to share this post with all of you. Today Issue 16 of Crafting Ireland is out and I'm in it...SQUEAL!!! This is my first issue to published in this online crafting magazine and I have two projects in this issue.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Crafting Ireland it's an online magazine that's published by Nicole and Timi...two lovely crafty ladies who reside in Ireland. I started reading this online magazine well over a year ago and I LOVE it. They have all sorts of projects, tutorials, product reviews and so much more. It's jam packed with all sorts of crafty goodness. The 2013 DT (which includes me..yay) also contributes to the magazine with projects that are tutorial form so all of you crafty readers out there can make them as well or put your own twist on the projects.

Here are a couple of sneak peek pics at the two projects I have in this issue...

Spring Mixed Media Canvas....

This was my first canvas and I'm HOOKED!!

Spring Tag......

In case you didn't pick up on the theme for this issue, it's Spring themed projects. Since it's still winter here where I live I was excited to work on some Spring projects and play with some bright colored papers and embellis.

So be sure to check out Issue 16 and see both of my projects in full along with the steps on how I designed and created these Spring lovelies. You'll also see some amazing projects by my fellow DT Sisters as well as some great crafty information.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out another scrappy post and for letting me share my excitement of my first publication with all of you : )

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Creative Comments