Sunday, October 2, 2011

Saturday Night Scrappin

Hi Friends...yes I know today is Sunday not Saturday but the photos I am sharing with you tonight are the ones I scrapped up last night. I am finally feeling better...yay so I worked some more in my playroom....er scrapbook room today. I can't show you just yet what I was working on...but I will be able to real soon : )

So...I was going through some of the many many photos I have yet to scrapbook and pulled out a few that I put on a couple of LO's.

First up is a LO of my hubby and I....

I love how this LO turned out. The colors to me just work so well together.

I cut this die with my Tim Holtz Vagabond and then ran it through again with an embossing sheet. Then after some inking, I put some Glossy Accents some of the detailing and then added the Love sentiment...which I cut with my new Cricut Expression 2 : )


I cut these flowes with the TH Tattered Flowers die...inked the edges and then shaped them by hand...pretty cute huh?


More of the TH Tattered Flowers....I thought it would be fun to use some trim as the stems on the flowers.


And some more : )

The last set of photos are from a LO I made with the kids & I....


Love doing LO's of the kids...it's fun to see how much they grow from year to year. These pictures were actually taken two years ago and when I look at the one of Tre' & I, I have to laugh because he is now 6' and towers over me...lol.


This is a swirlie from my Cricut Elegant Cakes cartridge~I love how you can use these interchangeably between the Cricut Cake and the other Cricut machines~I then ran it through my TH Vagabond using another embossing sheet. Oh...the paper is from a D&W Metallic paper pack. The Memories embelli is from Making Memories.


Some random ribbon/trim I had left over from another project. I made this journal tag by stacking together with some different papers and adding some blue bling.

This is some dye-able trim that I sprayed with Mama Sings The Blues by Shimmerz, then I stapled it together for a gathered look.

Well...that's pretty much all that scrapped this weekend~that I can show you now anyways~hee hee.

Here are a few upcoming events that are pretty exciting:

~This Saturday marks the first Scrappin Abby's Sweet & Salty Crop that I am hosting at my home...I have a few friends coming over and I am pretty excited about that : )

~October 13th I head out to a Coastal Getaway Crop in Gold Beach with my girls from Medford~REALLY excited about that as I haven't seen these ladies since last May and I miss them terribly.

~Last but certainly not least~Don't forget the launch of The Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog is happening this week on October 5th!!!! More details to come as the day gets closer. You won't want to miss out on this challenge blog...it's amazing!!!

Well that's all for tonight...be sure to come back tomorrow for another scrappy post : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments